Pages

26/06/2012

Would Like to Meet

PERSONALS
 
Single, Sexy Seeks Similar
Sentimental, sensitive,
Spontaneous and Sweet
Slim, slight and sporty
Would really like to meet..
Someone to share my passions
Who'll say how they really feel
Must enjoy soccer, sports and such
No lisp would be ideal.
 
 
Film Buff Seeks Out-of-this-World Partner
A Princess Leia is in search
Of her own Hans Solo.
Interests include astronomy,
Would like to get to know...
Someone who won't Jabba on
Who's not a next-of-kin,
Must have own tie-fighter and,
Live no further than Tattooine.
 
 
 
Looking for the Love of My Life
Pink is my favourite colour;
It goes well with bleach-blonde hair,
Fake boobs, mini dog, and handbags,
Topped by a head that's full of air.
I'm looking for a husband,
Very rich and very old,
So I can enjoy his inheritance,
Once he is dead and cold.
 
 
 
Male seeks Mail
As a graphologist
I have quite a thing
For women who prefer
to write Instead of ring.
If you're to be my pen-pal
and, ultimately, my love,
Please consider Pigeon-Post
Instead of the cliched dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment